Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Breathe!

Just for today, I remember to breathe deeply when I am unsettled by anxious thoughts.

Breathing in deeply I say, "Higher Power in" and then I exhale and say, "everything else out" and imagine all that is not of my HP (any fear, worries, anxious thoughts, resentments) being released out of me and floating away.  Breathing in again, "Higher Power in", and I imagine myself immersed in my HP's unconditional and infinitely Loving Presence...and then exhaling "everything else out"....and I feel all my cares and concerns being lifted and fading into nothing.    I repeat this for as long as is helpful. 


Thank you Higher Power for your infinite loving and powerful presence.  I trust that the power of your love and care for me and my family, is the greatest power that exists.  Help me to relax into the beauty of your peaceful presence.  All is well.




The term, "Higher Power" above, refers to God as you understand God.

No comments:

Post a Comment