Friday, November 14, 2014

Something I Needed To Hear Today

[ "hp" means Higher Power or God as you understand God.]
The following is something I needed to “hear” today.  So I told myself this truth today:

I am not in charge today. 
I am not the “hp” in my life today. 
So, just for today, I don’t get to judge whether something in me is good or bad. 
Since I am not in charge, I can let go of any negative self talk. 
That is not in my job description, cause I am not running the show. 
I have given that ….turned that over to our HP just for today.

Just for today, I turn my will and my life over to the Care of God as I understand God.  
So that means I am not in charge and not responsible for disciplining myself.  God is in charge of that. 
God is in charge of all things in my life today. 
Just for today, I am not going to allow myself to play the hp in my life. 
I will let go of any negative self talk. 
I will let go of any judging of my actions. 
I will leave that up to my HP. 
I am an observer and my HP is in charge of defining the value (or lack of value) of behaviors or attributes in me and in my life today.

May I shut off my “head speak” and listen and watch for my HP’s gentle loving guidance today.

Today I am “the Listener” for my HP’s loving guidance.

What is my HP wanting to communicate with me today?


Love to you,

No comments:

Post a Comment