Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Happy Camper


I am really feeling grateful for today. 
I am thankful that I can ask my HP to take my thoughts and make them be as God would intend. 
My attitude is so much better, when I believe that I am powerless over people, places and things. 
I don’t need things to be other than they are right now. 
I don’t have to worry about what happens next. 
I can spend my time enjoying life, and not being all stressed out trying to control it. 
By turning over my will and my life to the care of my HP, I don’t need to worry. 
My HP’s job is to make sure that the Greatest Good is the end result. 
What is most loving for me and for others, is the will of my HP. 
When I am not pretending to be the hp, I am a happy camper.

God,
Thank you for taking my life and those I care about, into Your Loving Care.  Thank you for spending the day with me.  Thank you that I have experienced Your Loving Care today.
Love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment