Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I turn it over to my Higher Power.


For me to have a chance of experiencing my life with serenity, this is how I picture my working relationship with my HP:  I am like the little kid that brings the parent a toy to fix.  The child asks for help and puts the toy in the parent's hands.  Then, confident it will be taken care of, I run back to go play and enjoy.

This is a formula for my serenity:  I have unsettling thoughts or fear thoughts about something.
I immediately turn it over to my HP.  My HP deeply understands it much more than I.
I see it in my HP's "hands" (loving care).  My HP turns it around in my HP's "hands" and examines it.  
Then I can run and "go play", confident that it will be taken care of.  

God, help me to put the issue of _________________________ into your loving hands and know that you understand the whole thing, much better than I do.  May I forget about it, and go and enjoy the day, confident that you are taking care of it.  Thank you for the gift of new perspective that comes from seeing _________________ securely in your loving care.  Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment