Sunday, April 1, 2018

Grateful Heart

I have a grateful heart today. 

I am thankful for the faith that has provided me with an oasis in the desert of life choking fear. 

Today green lush grass, cool breezes and sparkling waters refresh my mind with peaceful thoughts. 

I don’t need to be afraid.  My HP is in charge and I am not.  This is a wonderful thing! 

When I stay in the “now” I am abundantly provided for and I can enjoy and see the gifts all around me. 

I am finding rest and healing for my soul. 

All is well.


"Don't be afraid, 
God will help you!
Don't be afraid,
God will help you!
Just say a prayer,
God's always there.
Don't be afraid,
God will help you now."

A song by Marjorie Booth


                                                          Dawn AB

No comments:

Post a Comment