Wednesday, March 6, 2019

God, I am blind, but you see perfectly.


God,
I am blind,
but You see perfectly.
I rely on Your perspective, Your vision, Your wisdom and guidance.
I am free from trying to control and manipulate life or other’s action/behavior/thought/perspectives.
You have given me Peace of mind, body and spirit.
I and my loved ones are infinitely cared for; safe and secure in Your Loving Arms.
You have freed me to be happy, joyous and free.
You abundantly give me all I need to be tolerant, patient, loving and kind.
Only You define what is successful and valuable in Your created ones.
I rely on You alone for what I see as successful/valuable.
I alone am responsible for my attitude choices and behavior.
When agitated, I pause, ask You for help, hold on to Your hand and see the choices before me.
My only desire is for Your Most Loving Will to be done and not mine.
Your Will is for the Greatest Good for all concerned to be the end result. 
So I can let go of my little plans and designs,
because I am blind,
but You see perfectly.

Thank You for being in charge and in control.
I rely on You to meet the needs of my loved ones.
I completely rely on Your guidance and direction in all things. 
You are my Employer
and Director.
You abundantly supply all my needs.
You give me everything I need to love my children, husband and those in my path as You would most delight.
I rely on You to solve all my problems.
I ask for Your direction of what to do and say and I leave the results up to you.
You are in charge and I am not.  Thank You!
I trust You absolutely and humbly admit I do not know the way.
I let go and let You do Your job.
I admit that I have no idea what needs to happen next; not for me; not for anyone.
I only ask for Your Will to be done and I turn everything over to Your Care. 
Thank you for all You have given me.
I cease wanting anything but to serve You and others according to Your way. 
I let go of any judging thoughts or actions,
because I am blind
but You see perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment